• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3 air intake on the m35a2

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The shop wasn't H&H diesel was it?
Actually, the shop the flubbed the HH swap was Mid Valley Drivetrain in Mission, BC. For what it's worth, I don't hold it against them. It's hard to find anyone to work on these trucks and this guy was doing a bunch of other work for me and said he'd do because it needed doing. All the other work he did for me was top notch and I chalk this other thing down to inexperience. I would gladly take my truck back there for more work if I could get across the border. I might not have him do anything else involving the engine though, unless it was some part he was familiar with.

The other work included hanging a 75 gallon tank on the driver side (this also involved modifications to the toolbox and the step into the cab), replacing damn near every inch of air line & fuel line, installing an air dryer & alcohol evaporator, and the air locker stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks