• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in upstate NY

tommys2patrick

Howdy and welcome from Colorado. Take your time and enjoy everything about the truck. Echoing what others have said, include the family, it will pay dividends. before and after documentation/photos are always a plus.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hahahahaha! Funny you should mention this, first thing my wife says is " where are you keeping it? NOT the garage right?" Said I'm building a carport on the side of the garage...…..her reply was " OH GOD"
I think she said "Oh GOOD!" , when it arrives tell she needs to learn to drive it, just in case.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks