• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 803A 10KW - Mechanics in San Francisco Bay Area

babygramps

Hi gang,

I'm new here, so hello!

I have a 2006 MEP 803A that recently had its head gasket give out. Long story short, we took it apart and weren't able to reinstall the new head gasket because we weren't able to get new head bolts on time. So, we have a unit that's taken apart and, for the sake of time, we want to take it to a professional for servicing and repair.

Does anyone recommend a mechanic or shop in the Bay Area who can work on these things? I know they're not complicated machines, but because we probably have to surface the block and the head, I can't do this myself.

Any leads are really appreciated.

Thanks!

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks