• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What vehicle did 12.00 x 20 NDTs come stock on?

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see them for sale and they may be a good option for replacing the 11.00 x 20s on my 813 but I'd like to see a picture of a dualled truck with the 12s.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There is also a 12.00R20 available in the Goodyear G272s that come on the back of the Maxxpro MRAP. They can be used with a tube or tubeless. They will also be alot newer date code and way less dry rot than a NDT that has not been made in years

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, thanks for the info! The M246s look pretty stout sitting on those tires.

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good point on the dates codes. I see that Specialty Tire of America lists 3 different models of 12.00 x 20 in their current product list so maybe new manufacture tires can be had (versus NOS)? I imagine they only produce so many batches per year.

dmetalmiki

The M62 wrecker is fitted with 1200x20. The British A.E.C. Militant was fitted with them.
I have A.E.C. militant 1200x20 wheels and tires on one of my deuces.
(Flipped and singled out). Great cruise low R.P.M.s and extra M.P.G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks