• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires on the West Coast

Weller

Aside from checking here, I'll 2nd keeping an eye on Craigslist. I've seen tires and other MV parts posted at times. Sold some of my unused surplus on CL as well.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a place in Tucson, AZ that has lots of military tires. 520-514-9130
[FONT=&quot]Alpha Tread is located in Tucson, Arizona[/FONT]
[h=2][/h]

Blairg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I ended going with these guys. http://www.csmarmytires.com/ From Alabama. They have been great to deal with and hopefully be delivered by the end of the week. I bought Goodyear 395's that are NOS with a 2011 DOT date. Tires are unused and have been stored indoors. 325 a tire plus the ride.

Blair

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
So I ended going with these guys. http://www.csmarmytires.com/ From Alabama. They have been great to deal with and hopefully be delivered by the end of the week. I bought Goodyear 395's that are NOS with a 2011 DOT date. Tires are unused and have been stored indoors. 325 a tire plus the ride.

Blair
Some.vendors here including myself offer 2017 date coded Goodyear MVTs for 330 a tire. But you said you were looking on the west coast so I did not offer up anything

Blairg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess that would have been great information to know when I started looking... I would have bought them.
Blair

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I guess that would have been great information to know when I started looking... I would have bought them.
Blair
You said you were looking on the west coast which usually means shipping something is not a factor for the person or a factor of cost

Plus this is not a parts wanted ad so I can not actively post to solicited a sale.

Blairg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You said you were looking on the west coast which usually means shipping something is not a factor for the person or a factor of cost

Plus this is not a parts wanted ad so I can not actively post to solicited a sale.
Good points. The one thing I couldn't find was an index of Steel Soldiers vendors.and what the sell. Is their one? I like supporting the hobby.

Blair

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks