• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A2 carburetor float availability/Options?

hylas1911

Hey guys, I'm at my wits end trying to find a float. My Zenith 13841 carb has been giving me issues, so tonight I pulled it and opened it up. I have a rebuild kit, so if figured that I could give it a good cleaning and replace all the guts. WRONG! The composite/foamy float is broken in half... I spent several hours trying to find a vendor that has them, no joy. I did however see some brass floats, which seems like a tempting option if there is one that's actually compatible with this model of carb. Any leads or advice on a NOS float, or any aftermarket/brass options? thanks for the help!

CBrinker

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the same issue with one of my spare carbs. I have searched high and low for one and cannot find any. Hopefully someone else on here will know of one that works or if you find one please post the part number. G838 might be another good place to ask

fowlercal

Hey 1911,
Go to Norfar.com. They have new carbs, parts kits, and new floats (about $16 for the 13841).
They are listed under “Shop parts”.
And if you are unsure of the part number, they answer the phone and emails.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks