• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new Mule for 21st Century Update

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
The Army is working on new hybrid trucks and I found this note on the new Mule on the Army web page: I found a better picture of the mule

Future Combat Vehicle
Photo by C. Todd Lopez

February 28, 2008

The Multifunction Utility/Logistics and Equipment Vehicle was on display at the Association of the united States Army's Institute of Land Warfare Winter Symposium and Exposition in Fort Lauderdale Fla. The MULE is part of the Army's Future Combat Systems.

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: new Mule for 21st Century

Yeah AUSA conventions are the bomb you really have to go to one if you find one near you. I have been to the one in DC a number of times and I always see amazing stuff and meet a lot of good contacts from industry.

Kenny if you have any pictures from your trip please post some good ones.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I was working at th time David and didn't take any pics. I went by the Peltor display and chatted for a spell. They gave me a pr of nice protective sunglasses.

ida34

Soaking up that OT? I wish I could get that job. I get forced to work the U of M games.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

It was my regular hours. The convention center is inside the port where I work.

joec

Re: RE: new Mule for 21st Century

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
I found a better picture for you to check out. Hope this is OK to bump for that reason.
Is this open to anyone to go..David?

I've seen annyone can join the assoc.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: new Mule for 21st Century

Unfortunately I have no other pictures since it is a prototype and I am currently deployed. You can join the AUSA and you get free admission or go as a guest of one of the Soldiers you know. If you go in uniform you get in free too. I am a life member of it because they do a lot to help the Army stay on the top of it's game.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: new Mule for 21st Century

Looks dumb to me. I like the old Mule, even if it didn't have a cool acronym.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks