• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A1 Identify parts

unk

Looking to identify some parts for my 1968 Case Master M101A1.

Stabilizer leg that fits this bracket?

IMG_6378.jpg

Source for replacing the reflector?

IMG_6393 2.jpg

Thanks

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS , this will come in handy for you , download it to your computer.

TM9-2330-202-14&P.pdf
TM9-2330-202-14&P Op. Unit, Direct, and Gen. Support and Maint. + Parts M101A1,2,3 M116A1, A2E1, M116A3 Trailer.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a common civy reflector with the mounting bracket painted military colors . Pm your address and if you need red or yellow. Glad to pay it forward. Make a donation to ss chaplain fund👍

Your rear frame is tweaked and bent. That bracket does not look like the normal rear stabalizer at first look. Maybe it is, post more pics so we can verify. Shoot pics from underneath also as there should be a catch. Might be best to remove. straighten frame, and bolt on a complete assembly. Any model of m116 or m101 will work. Do not get m105 as they look similiar but much taller trailer and not interchangeable.

Guyfang

Staff member
There are several different types of this leg that possably fit this trailer. The link provided to you by Porkysplace for the TM is you best friend.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remove the old bracket and install new leg and the bracket it comes with.
The surplus NOS legs are available on eBay for good prices.
Fun part will be fixing the bent steel on your trailer.

As mentioned, reflectors are DOT standard civilian ones painted OD green.
I found mine on eBay also.

unk

Just remove the old bracket and install new leg and the bracket it comes with.
The surplus NOS legs are available on eBay for good prices.
Fun part will be fixing the bent steel on your trailer.

As mentioned, reflectors are DOT standard civilian ones painted OD green.
I found mine on eBay also.
Thanks, I have see a few on there. Id like to keep the look, but might end up with an aftermarket type.

unk

Thanks!
Welcome to SS , this will come in handy for you , download it to your computer.
TM9-2330-202-14&P.pdf
TM9-2330-202-14&P Op. Unit, Direct, and Gen. Support and Maint. + Parts M101A1,2,3 M116A1, A2E1, M116A3 Trailer.
Appreciate it.

That is a common civy reflector with the mounting bracket painted military colors . Pm your address and if you need red or yellow. Glad to pay it forward. Make a donation to ss chaplain fund
Your rear frame is tweaked and bent. That bracket does not look like the normal rear stabalizer at first look. Maybe it is, post more pics so we can verify. Shoot pics from underneath also as there should be a catch. Might be best to remove. straighten frame, and bolt on a complete assembly. Any model of m116 or m101 will work. Do not get m105 as they look similiar but much taller trailer and not interchangeable.
Yeah, looking that way. Going to pull off and try to straighten. Might look at aftermarket options.
There are several different types of this leg that possably fit this trailer. The link provided to you by Porkysplace for the TM is you best friend.
Thanks.

Guyfang

Staff member
The legs on E-pay, are the right leg for the trailer. Look up the NSN and part number in the TM. Plug them into E-pay. You will get the right part.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I have see a few on there. Id like to keep the look, but might end up with an aftermarket type.
No need for aftermarket unless you prefer that route.
The NOS Military surplus ones on eBay are the correct ones for the M101 series trailers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks