• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup By 4/27/19 (1) 800lb pallet moved from Junction City KS to Murphy NC 28906

Geardoc

I am looking for members or their associates to pm me or contact me(828 644 3689) with quotes for a pallet with machine weighing 825lbs total 50"x50"x60"high(should be standard 48"x48" pallet). At this time it must be picked up by 4/27/19- I may be able to get an extension to April 10. You'd need to go on post at Junction City KS and get it, I will sign and notarize all releases and have them to you as soon as I'm cleared, we can discuss payment(50% on pickup wired/USPS MO/whatever and 50% on delivery or however is acceptable).

When do I need it ? Whenever you will be swinging through such that you don't have to make a special trip for me. If that means I have to trust you to bring it in 3 months or towards fall/winter(there would be no special storage needed- I can send you a tarp to hide the eyesore). I don't think I need to worry about anyone selling it off to someone else, I think I can do that for 99.5% of folks here. It's a pretty special breed that has our hobby, and I trust most people to do right- people on here don't burn each other.

An S-10, a 1500 or even a car with a ball and a small 1000lb capacity trailer can get this safely and bring it.

Roughly the address you'd need to use for delivery purposes is 369 Elliott Rd, Murphy NC 28906- you can use those directions, but DO NOT turn off on Elliott Rd on your left. Keep going straight down the hill on Mt. Pleasant Rd, you'll see Burger Rd on your right, keep on MT Pleasant, make sure you are going very slowly by the time you reach Burger Rd, keep going on Mt Pleasant and at roughly 1100 Mt Pleasant Rd you will see a farm gate on your left, I will have it open, there is 15 acres of grass land there. You can pull in there.

I have a tractor with pallet forks, I can either lift the pallet off depending on how you have it loaded, or... I have logging chains and I can use them to attach to machine and bring off, or you drive off. I can then remove and dispose pallet by hand. Tractor is 4x4, 60hp+, construction style FEL I can equip with pallet forks.

General directions:
If you come in via the I-24 corridor- you can get off I-24 at Chattanooga TN on I-75 North. Take exit 20 for Cleveland TN, take US-64 E towards Asheville. You will come up by Ocoee River, come through Copper Hill TN, go 15 miles, crossing into NC. Past a closed business on your left, A/A Tire, you will come up a large hill, you'll descent and almost immediate see MT Pleasant Rd. You'll go past Elliott Rd, descent that hill, on the left before another hill starts is roughly 1100 Mt Pleasant Baptist Church Rd. You will see a farm gate there, there is part of our family's farm there-about 12 acres of clear hay land you can stop, turn with trailer easily(no backing) and leave. You can't miss it because we have mature timber adjoining it and there is a logging landing sight there across the creek.

Again I'm trying to get quotes ideally, as this is a small parts(ie junk condition) machine- I'm not trying to get anyone to make a special effort. If this happens to be when you'd be delivering a truck to someone else or making a haulback or sightseeing or attending one of the military truck runs(a moving wall (VMW) and VVMC come by regularly- yearly now) so that brings in a lot of folks to the area and I am 45 minutes or less from Cherohala Skyway.

My contact
vaughnmichaelelliott2@gmail.com
828 644 3689

Thanks and take care.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks