• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Forestry Trails & M936 Wreckers in SoCal?

vvwilkins

I've been exploring some trails in SoCal recently (Cleghorn 2N47 & 3N22, and Berdoo Canyon to Geology Tour Rd) with my M923A2. The concern of mechanical failure is always in the back of my mind. Are there any highway registered M936 wreckers in SoCal that are willing to help out stranded 5tons?

As timing would have it, I totally missed out on the SoCal Spring Rally this weekend.

If you enjoy taking your 5ton out on the weekends for a bit of offroading - feel free to ping me as I'll join you if I can.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I've been exploring some trails in SoCal recently (Cleghorn 2N47 & 3N22, and Berdoo Canyon to Geology Tour Rd) with my M923A2. The concern of mechanical failure is always in the back of my mind. Are there any highway registered M936 wreckers in SoCal that are willing to help out stranded 5tons?

As timing would have it, I totally missed out on the SoCal Spring Rally this weekend.

If you enjoy taking your 5ton out on the weekends for a bit of offroading - feel free to ping me as I'll join you if I can.
Or buy yourself a towbar so anyone with a deuce can atleast get you home or off the road. A 5ton is preferred but any truck can get you to safety if needed

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
923, it bad a 925 would sure been nice on the trails you would at least have a winch to get you out of a lot of trouble all by your self!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
And if you are planning on playing in any mud you need to bring 2 buddies with trucks of equal size or bigger and a few good shovels

MAdams

Some of those trails on 2N47 get hairy. There are plenty of 5 tons in so cal with tow bars that can get you out. There is a facebook page for local assistance. So Cal Off Road Recovery

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks