• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun rack mods?

simoncrk

Has anyone installed gun racks in their hmmwv other than the ones provided by the military? I have the ones that mount to the dash, and hold the barrel with the butt in the floorboards. Anybody got any pictures?

Weller

I had a surplus of M16 storage racks and experimented with mounting one in the rear area, but it had zero practical value. The racks do come in handy for making mods though.

20140614_160927.jpg

DREDnot

A friend of mine got ahold of some racks used in police cars. Magnetically lock a shotgun and AR but can open with a hidden switch, or manually with a handcuff key.

I'll be ****ed if I cant find pics of it though

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks