• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well

Rmtaunton

Built a four post lift and setting it in place till pole barn is finished , as for now , right off the back porch as a few jeeps need work and hmmwv needs that new motor ,

But with the heavy and long version lift wow heavy ,

Used both cranes on both five tons , from assembling to setting in place then made concrete pads till barn is ready

Cranes make life easy !IMG_1869.JPG IMG_1870.JPGIMG_1871.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waayfast

That thermometer reads WHAT!? Sheesh- I still have 1-2 feet of snow out here! My outside chores are still on hold.

Nice crane set up and the lift will make projects go a lot easier.
Jim

Rmtaunton

Nice lift. They sure do come in handy. One day Ill get one.

Give us some more info on the crane! Always looking for the next project for my 923
The one on the 925 is an autocrane , I did a write up on it on here and I really don’t know how I lived without it . The other is on the 1084 it comes with one
IMG_1137.jpgIMG_0689.JPGIMG_0684.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks