• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No longer broke down in Flagstaff AZ; need transmission.

Dru27

Thank you to everyone that helped and or gave advice, I am home safe and the truck is here as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Katahdin

Quote from FB:

"I ended up having to replace both synchros and take a hammer to the 4-5 synchro to get 5th gear back out. 5th is pretty chewed up but I was able to get home. My wife ended up getting me another transmission that is in good shape I’m gonna be swapping out with. Then I plan on a full rebuild of this one as a back up. Thank you to everyone one that reached out to help it is greatly appreciated!! It’s good to know that there is help out there if one needs it."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks