• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

75 suburban body swap

Kadow13

Ill keep it short and simple. Dont bother following cause im just saying the idea i wanna do later. basically i want to take a 4x4 deuce frame put a suburban body on it, get bigger gas tanks and build it into a full overlander build. id get smaller wheels and tires and lower it a little maybe. I still want it to be road legal and a little practical, ive just always been into self sufficiency and i cant just swap a deuce engine into a suburban for the multi fuel capabilities, cause of weight. Give tips, ideas, criticism whatever you want. This is for the future and its basically gunna be a fully built overland/survival truck.

Heres a link to an artical that looks similar to what id wanna do but with a chevy c10
https://bangshift.com/bangshiftxl/e...-chevy-truck-tough-job-with-stunning-results/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks