• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2019 - April VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sandcobra164

Let's make tomorrow a Day that General Non-Sense moves forward and claims the title! He's running second place to a very nice M151 by only 1 vote to tie, 2 to move ahead. I'm placing this in your hands and vote for which truck you truly like, no worries either way. A nice Deuce in 3rd place currently as well.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_20190330_135246.jpg

Well I know I haven't done as much campaigning as some of the others showing off massive about of media. My truck has come a long way from her days as a red firetruck with a tank back not even a year ago. She has been inspected and re inspected, I have completely taken the fuel and cooling systems apart and either replaced, repaired or improved them. The suspension and drivetrain have been gone through and where she is not a show truck she is beautiful. I'm not the most knowledge man, I'm not even close to being the smartest. I do however take good advice to heart and put effort into my work making it right and making sure my almost 50 year old truck runs for another 50. I haven't made my truck stock, I haven't modified it to be full of creature comforts, I made her practical and done mostly longevity improvements.

That is all why I never win these votes, but that's ok. I don't have a show truck or a cool Truck. I have a good truck that treats me as good as I treat her.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here we are with a tie going into the last day and where's PB?....Papa Bear-Playing-Golf.jpg....you guessed it. At the Fort Benning golf course taking in 9 holes.

sandcobra164

Thanks Kindly for everyone who voted, does not matter if for my truck or not, participation is what makes this fun. My little buddy is out getting supplies together to make a posterboard drawing similar to what he did in May of 2015 when Sarge Won. One thing I Love about the Campaigning this month is more and more members are showing off the pictures of how their Family interact with their M.V. Campaigning has to the be reason my truck won this month because there was some competition for sure like there is every month. I'll edit this thread tomorrow to supplement the picture from May 2015's Win with the CUCV so you can see how much he has grown. Thank You and let's get ready for the May 2019 MV of the Month contest. Edit, Progress Picture of my young boy making a new picture!

Attachments

Last edited:

sandcobra164

Here's my Youngest Son and his work of art. His drawing skills have improved since May of 2015 and so has his enthusiasm. Thanks Everyone for participating whether it be nominating or voting. Now let's see what you have up for consideration. Now General Non-Sense doesn't have to listen to Sarge's trash talking about being MV of the Month

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks