• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2019 - April VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Migginsbros

The top shape off the cabin is well adjusted to the maximum for tranport by train thru the tunnel.

Flat front 8 meters ( 26.25) overall length with 5 meter (16.50) bed.

IMG_0189.jpg IMG_0194.jpg

Migginsbros

To prevent the neighbours chill-out area from diesel soot, we install an exhaust extension.

Oops, seems like we blow out a birds nest:shock:, although we started the engine a few day´s before. :sad:

IMG_0341.jpg IMG_0340.jpg IMG_0339.jpg IMG_0338.jpg IMG_0337.jpg IMG_0342.jpg IMG_0345.jpg IMG_0349.jpg

Last edited:

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_1375.jpg

Just another tid bit about my M35A2, it's from a small run of trucks made by Jeep General Products Division. Most M35A2s where made by either kiser Jeep or AM Gen, mine was made (or at lease finished) during a 3 month period in 1971 when Kiser Jeep became Jeep Gen Products Div before they where bought by AM Gen.

Migginsbros

This evening we tried to piggy back the MAN 5t mil glw on the MAN F2000.:-D:-D

To a hair´s breadth it works. We will see if it is highway friendly, we have to check the axel weights.:tank::tank:

Have a nice weekend, hope to bring your some fun with these pictures.

Attachments

sandcobra164

I'm running well against some very nice trucks this month. My little buddy has pushed one truck to Victory Circle and so I'm going to pull some heart strings with these pictures. He was born into this hobby and we're taking the 5 ton to a 5K run in the morning! It would be so much easier to ride with Momma in the Tahoe. I asked if he'd rather ride down the road in 5.3 liter's of gasoline power or 14 liter's of Diesel power. 5 ton it is!

Attachments

Finallygotone

a look at mine

my Daughter's is dwarfed by it, My wife and only Grandson, I really did not think they would have loved it but went crazy when they drove up and saw it we did not tell them ahead, several kids and the area come over and want to take a ride so the put the helmet on buckle up and they wave at everybody, on follow me for a few miles on him bike net time I go that was going to Mon or Dad to come ride with that young fellow, the bed if perfect not a single dent in it, no rust It was shop kept I was told and it looks so, change the engine oil and filter and the fuel filter and that monster air cleaner that had no dust just moisture and it was shop in the gauge so change that also, transmission and rear end next I replace all the zerts alsGrenade.jpgo

Long shot drivers side 1.jpgIMG_3961.jpgDawns jeep Army Truck.jpgSpare Tire Rack.jpgJudy Tyler Joe Army Truck 2019.JPGLong Shot Passenger Side.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks