• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GoDove HMMWV GMV, Anyone get EUC?

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1025A2 GMV's

Of everyone who bought one, has anyone heard anything regarding approval to pick up?

daveiaff

Same boat here, I going out that way tomorrow morning to pick up a 6.5 turbo motor, I'll drive by and make sure they are still in the same parking lot at Letterkenny LOL.

Crapgame

Please make sure Lot38 still starts up. GovPlanet taking 3 weeks for new EUC, this is ridiculous! I mean, after Go-Dove or Govplanet submits the EUC Application, where does it go? And why the extreme difference in processing times for the same model trucks?

infidel got me

Please make sure Lot38 still starts up. GovPlanet taking 3 weeks for new EUC, this is ridiculous! I mean, after Go-Dove or Govplanet submits the EUC Application, where does it go? And why the extreme difference in processing times for the same model trucks?
Three weeks-- that's funny... I waited over three months for a euc to clear and that was on the 3rd truck I won.. Already had been cleared on 2. Hurry up and wait !!!! Got the YOU DIDN'T SIGN HERE, WE NEVER GOT YOUR PAPERWORK, MY DOG DIED, IT'S RAINING, IT'S SUNNY, TOO HOT OUT, TOO COLD OUT ETC ETC ETC… LOL

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys all out 10 grand while this circus goes on? GL must be thinking these things are appreciating in value somehow.

desmodromic

Three weeks-- that's funny... I waited over three months for a euc to clear and that was on the 3rd truck I won.. Already had been cleared on 2. Hurry up and wait !!!! Got the YOU DIDN'T SIGN HERE, WE NEVER GOT YOUR PAPERWORK, MY DOG DIED, IT'S RAINING, IT'S SUNNY, TOO HOT OUT, TOO COLD OUT ETC ETC ETC… LOL
I’ve had EUCs clear in 9 days . . . you never know. If anyone can screw up the EUC process, certainly GL can do it swimmingly.

You guys all out 10 grand while this circus goes on? GL must be thinking these things are appreciating in value somehow.
It is rather curious, given that GL/Go-Dove/Gov-deals has not re-listed any GMVs for sale in the last few weeks.

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Starting to wonder about all of this. Won and paid months ago and zero updates. Have any of you guys or gals from the 1st batch gotten EUC approval yet?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Starting to wonder about all of this. Won and paid months ago and zero updates. Have any of you guys or gals from the 1st batch gotten EUC approval yet?
You can continue in your old thread rather than making a new one since you and the other people who have responded are the only ones here that have bought the overpriced paper weight.

If you have an issue with the wait time then call Go.Dove or whoever every day multiple times a day. That is what we used to do till things got approved or we needed an sf97 back in the day. Eventually someone gets tired of dealing with you and tries to move the process along.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?187123-M1025A2-GMV-s&highlight=

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can continue in your old thread rather than making a new one since you and the other people who have responded are the only ones here that have bought the overpriced paper weight.
Yeah Simp thanks for the 2cents

Last edited by a moderator:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor

If you have an issue with the wait time then call Go.Dove or whoever every day multiple times a day. That is what we used to do till things got approved or we needed an sf97 back in the day. Eventually someone gets tired of dealing with you and tries to move the process along.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?187123-M1025A2-GMV-s&highlight=
Yeah Simp thanks for the 2cents
Bit of advice. When your euc does clear. You better get to it quick and get it loaded and out of there. If you wait and others come to get their trucks and they see something on yours they need or want. You may only have a bare carcass when you get there. GL isnt great about watching folks on their yards

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bit of advice. When your euc does clear. You better get to it quick and get it loaded and out of there. If you wait and others come to get their trucks and they see something on yours they need or want. You may only have a bare carcass when you get there. GL isnt great about watching folks on their yards
Heard that. Stripped down as they are there's not that much to take, but good advice.

Crapgame

I got email yesterday asking me to sign the G-L Export letter, that they told me they didn't need back in November.

I spoke with Konnee yesterday. I asked her why one auction contractor takes 3 weeks for first time buyers while still having to go through one solitary USMC Officer in the Pentagon who has to sign off on every single former USMC HMMWV on GP, while my sale from November is going on 6 months. She is aware people are frustrated, she is aware G-D is taking a shellacking in the reputation department. This group of trucks was taken on as a special contract, one time only. In the past they dealt with EUC rolling stock so they should know better. I was told their arangement with DLA isn't all that great. GovPlanet has their own liaison personnel within DLA that do nothing but process the sales paperwork and the background check process through Tri Security Control. G-D, since this is a one time RFP, do not have their own personnel within DLA nor do they have designated persons who are supposed to be processing the sales and background check nor do they have designated persons who are responsible for anything regarding this sale, within DLA, so there is nobody to complain about or to, other than everybody piling on Konnee because she is the only one we have a name, email and phone number for. They know they have taken a big hit in their reputation so they have halted further GMV auctions until they get this log jam cleared. She said their legal department did have to get involved to get his resolved. She did tell me even though they are now requesting further documentation that we shouldn't lose our places in line. Could be anyday/any week now?

Also, she said once the M1025A2s have a sale completed they are moved off Letterkenny to another storage facility, paid for by G-D. I asked if we still had to use the authorized shippers list for LEAD now that the trucks are no longer on gov't controlled property, she said she would check into that.

I also brought up the extended period of time it has taken them to process the documentation combined with the rough winter may result in batteries being dead, vehicles no longer able to start, nor able to be jump started by, say, a Dodge Diesel Ram towing a trailer, that they better invest in a set of slave cables and a means to power up trucks for loading that is bound to be needed in the time it will take to sell all 180 trucks.

I told her as far as I was concerned if the truck does not start when being picked up it is no longer in the same condition as it was sold , no fault to the buyer. She told me send her written version of that discussion so she could pass it on to those responsible.

I had considered buying a second truck, a 2002 mfg truck for the extra origina GMV and MSG parts I'll have left over from restoring Lot38, but at the rate they are going, I wouldn't even want to risk even $6000 having to wait another 6 months for red tape that people should have known was going to be an issue. Heck, its going to storm season here in FL soon, it will be a miracle if I will even have time to finish Lot38 restoration before hurricanes hit, I can't even park my FJ in my garage thanks to all the M1025, GMV, M1151, parts etc as well as my moving boxes, and a Johnson Enforcer 50hp IMARS Durajet engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having physically inspected every one of the 100 trucks I can attest that none are on base and all of them, sold or not, are on the same trucking company lot across from Letterkenny. I also saw a set of slave cables there as well.

daveiaff

I got a call from K last week, was out of town with no cell or email service. Voicemail stated that there was a name discrepancy between invoice and euc, so they must be making some progress. I posted up some pics from 2 weeks ago, still at trucking company. Someone mentioned that they maybe moved for Pick up. As far as overpriced paperweights, it's what your willing to spend, the Rod Hall suspension is worth it for me.

thetruckguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last time I was at gp in chambersburg, the guy was physically pi$$ed off that GL had hmmwv's at all. He said they were actively working to find out how they got them since their contract with the govt to sell mv's was pulled. And that they were filing a complaint about it. I wonder if gp is sabotaging this sale. Im getting pretty irritated that my 10grand is sitting there in a lot somewher in pa were i cant get it. And nothing I can do about it. As far as i know not a single truck has been released from this auction event.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Or they were sold per the GL contract as being "scrap" since they were technically some what mutilated and you will only have your invoice and no other paperwork to go along with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks