• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV/MTV A1 - Battery Cable Info

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would someone who owns an A1 (not A1R) please post a photo of their battery cable layout. I recently acquired an A1 that was overhauled into an A1R and S&S seemed to have blended the two designs together making a mess. No batteries in the truck currently (get it..current) and no labels.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The only truck I have on hand dosnt have a relay box next to the batt box so that wont help. Go to the polarity box under the spare tire and use a meter to trace wires back to the cutoff relay and then to the batt cables. There should still be a big 24v to the starter and I think there is a big ground that goes there too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks