• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel pump

Finn

Hi

I have a quick question.
Is there and difference on the LD465-1 pump and the LD465-1A pump ?

Is comes of a LDS427-2 engine

And what i can read the lds427-2 engine was a turbo engine ?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Are you asking about the fuel pump on the IP or the IP itself?

5here is not enough different on the pumps to worry about if your contemplating using in place of the one with the broken spring.

Finn

Are you asking about the fuel pump on the IP or the IP itself?

5here is not enough different on the pumps to worry about if your contemplating using in place of the one with the broken spring.
Yes i plan to use the ld465-1 pump as a replacement for ld465-1a pump.

And i have had a hard time finding info on the lds-427-2 engine ... other then it’s an old obsolete engine ?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes, the ldt 465 is the upgraded version of that motor. Many parts interchange but the bore is different and the stroke too I believe. I have a 427 ive taken apart and put some of the parts on my motor.

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The hydraulic head will be different on the the 427 pump if it is the type G so make sure you keep that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks