• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a LMTV grill

coachgeo

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I appreciate the link. Sorry, I'm not on facebook. Did he post a phone number or an email address. Thanks for your help.
It doesn't matter if your on FB it is a closed group so you have to be on FB and a member of that group.
that's why SS has this rule ;
Please consider the following regarding linking:
• Do not link to password protected websites that the rest of the membership cannot access.

branr1

The grill on my truck had A broken rung but the pieces were in the cab of the truck so I glued it back together and had my local bed liner shop coat the whole grille front and back. I also purchased another stock fiberglass grille and did the same thing for a spare. The bed liner looks great and it’s added a lot of strength. I’d recommend it as an option. I paid $40 to get both of mine sprayed.

Third From Texas

The grill on my truck had A broken rung but the pieces were in the cab of the truck so I glued it back together and had my local bed liner shop coat the whole grille front and back. I also purchased another stock fiberglass grille and did the same thing for a spare. The bed liner looks great and it’s added a lot of strength. I’d recommend it as an option. I paid $40 to get both of mine sprayed.
You're the second person to recommend this. I can see how the bed liner would add an extra layer of strength (and the price is far more palatable than a replacement, at least according to my empty pockets). I'd still love a steel grill someday, though.

:)

Ohiobenz

Supporting Vendor
Mine had missing chunks, so a simple repair wasn't an option. Plus my 1079 will be offroad quite a bit when finished.

20190224_162447.jpg

20190224_162501.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks