• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for TM

smokem joe

Looking for the operating TM-9-4120-430-14 (I think this is the correct number) for
[h=1]Enviornmental Systems S9160-18KH-3[/h]if anyone happens to have one.

smokem joe

Thanks. I had found that. I'm looking for one I can download to my computer. Looks like that site wants a subscription to download anything

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thanks. I had found that. I'm looking for one I can download to my computer. Looks like that site wants a subscription to download anything
You can screenshot it and paste it to a paint program and save each page is what we have to do on certain ones that arent that publically available for free. Each link is available to view

Guyfang

Staff member
Sadly, that TM is not in my collection of Air Con junk. So I reached out to a friend from the old days. Unless you are really in need of it now, let's give him a day or three to get back to me.

smokem joe

Thanks Guy. No rush. I picked up some of these to use as a summer load bank. They will serve a dual purpose. Heat or cool depending on the season, and run the genset for maintenace runs.

Guyfang

Staff member
All the TM's you need are in the TM upload forum, until a moderator puts them in the Aux Equipment forum. Up dated schematic also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks