• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a copy of the roscommon 24v -> 12v conversion guide?

D6T

I believe it resides here: https://www.scribd.com/document/344390699/nn10-pdf

EDIT: Oops, I had that bookmark saved, I didn't realize that site requires a subscription. I will keep checking my bookmarks to see if I have it saved elsewhere.

My wife's M1009 has the conversion done, if you need any info. It was done by a previous owner so I am not intimately familiar with it.

ANOTHER EDIT:

I believe this site reflects the complete document: http://www.chaosboyz.nl/rubriek/techniek/techombouw12v.htm

Last edited:

Droolguy

Thanks, the second link does look like what I remember, but is quite difficult to read/print due to the gaudy background and blue text, I ended up copy and pasting it into word so it was a bit less painful to look at.

Hopefully someone can post up the original .pdf and I will just host it free for everyone so that there's no subscriptions required (Not even sure that's legal for scribd to do? Since the document was made by a commercial entity it is basically "selling" it, without ownership, or did roscommon host it there themselves?).

Droolguy

...and now I feel stupid. So many threads on SS just had the link to when it was hosted at rosc, didn't even think to check the stickies to see if SS had a copy hosted here.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks