• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello

Lou1

Just recently acquired a 1987 M1028 CUCV. Almost every Google search I’ve launched looking for information has led to this site so here I am. Really appreciate all the great information.2847E455-F57E-420E-A3A7-CD6A3FFE60A6.jpg

Last edited:

NormB

Definitely the place to be for helpful handy tips, cranky old farts, expert advice, knowledge and information you'll find nowhere else on the web.

Welcome to the madness.

Post pictures of your MV or it's imaginary.

Norm

Lou1

Thanks Norm. If this is the place for cranky old farts then I am definitely in the right place at least according to my wife.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and the hobby.
Get acquainted with like minded owners in your state (And every where else of course)..and a must, is to go some meetings with the family for them to take in the green 'atmosphere'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks