• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Casual drive out and meet up

dmetalmiki

Serviced painted and essential work carried out on the (Recently acquired) Diamond T.
Our local club were taking a drive out on Sunday, So a friend with a CCKW and myself cruised to the Marina locally where the meeting was.
The 10th of May our first organised show of the year is to be held.
So far well subscribed, And we are hoping it goes down well as we wish to have this as an ongoing yearly event.
It will be a 3 day event and all our 'stock' will be attending, and as it is only 15 miles away multiple relay trips will be taken,
I will post pictures of the event.
((The camera needs some attention, (As) the pictures of the run out look super 'fuzzy' or out of focus)).
posting them here to check.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks