• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another newb from AL

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Indiana....post up some pictures when you can. Is your green iron fun a hobby or ???

Wecsogery

Thanks for the welcome, everybody! It doesn't really even rise to the level of hobby, tobyS. I just like the fact that MVs are designed for function as opposed to civvie stuff which is mostly designed for appearance.
123mack, thanks for the heads-up on the upcoming rally. I actually know some of the guys who operate that museum.

Wecsogery

Designed for function indeed, although the M1008 is about the coolest looking truck ever (imo).
Oh yeah, MVs do manage to look much cooler than civvie vehicles, just by virtue of not worrying about looks. My favorites in terms of looks are the MB, the M715 series and the Dodge WC series. M37s look pretty cool too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks