• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931a2

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Acquired this beast yesterday in a trade, It should arrive today, someone stole the batteries out of it, soon as that is remedied it should be mobile, local too, only about ten miles from the shop .
Be mindful of those XLs on the rear. They are more than likely 15 years old or older. They are notorious for dry rot and blowouts at speed. Especially on hot days.

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be mindful of those XLs on the rear. They are more than likely 15 years old or older. They are notorious for dry rot and blowouts at speed. Especially on hot days.

Keep that in mind thanks, one is kinda wore down, so on the hunt for another more better with rim ...

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Getting really tired of "fixing" this janky air drain every time I drive this thing, it seems when the CTIS (which doesn't work of course) goes thru it's test cycle big air fart deal it will make this drain leak, sometimes I take it off and put the little tittie back into the hole so it seals, this time I took it off after it leaked all the air out and it was together properly, is it supposed to have a spring in there or something ??

It's under the dash

It's dangerously close to getting eliminated all together .

Attachments

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck & as for the CTIS system I'd remove it. Some guys swear by it, but it's been removed from my 5ton & I don't miss it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks