• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

National WASP Museum - May 25, 2019

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The National WASP Museum in Sweetwater, Texas is hosting their annual event on May 25th.

Here's their website's events page for details:

https://waspmuseum.org/events.html

Dianna and I visited the Museum a few months ago and heard about this event. I mentioned our motorpool of FMV's and the Director contacted me this week to see if we could muster a trip in to have some on display. Unfortunately, we will be unable to attend this year but hope to in 2020. If anyone would like to roll an MV into Sweetwater for this wonderful salute to these lady pilots, please feel free to contact the museum ASAP.

Carry on.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks