• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 Trailer

DamiansAR15

Does anyone know the thread pitch or screws that will fit into M1101 rail holes that are designed for the bow brackets? Links to where to purchase would also be helpful. I contacted Silver Eagle and they were not helpful and mentioned that they outsource the kits to another supplier without providing contact information.

The bow kits are used to support canopy covers on these trailers. I purchased my trailer on a gov auction without the bow kit/canopy. I want to potentially use these holes for another purpose and/or just plug the holes. I am thinking of turning my trailer into an expedition trailer with cargo rails to support a roof tent.

Thoughts?

DamiansAR15

M1101 Trailer Tonneau cover or Shell cover options

Does anyone know who makes a good option for M1101 trailer covers? Right now I ordered a custom made tarp cover, but would prefer something more durable like Tonneau or Shell cover that does not cost $5K+. I wanted a Diamondback cover, but they only made a custom option for the older military trailers that were smaller. I am also trying to figure out how to create some sort of aluminum, bolt-together, rail system for a roof tent solution to turn my trailer into an expedition camper type solution. This would most likely have to bolt on the outside of the trailer to make room for some sort of shell or cover that would extend over the rails.

Damian

DamiansAR15

M1102 Trailer

I am trying to find out the thread pitch or screws needed for he rails on a M1102 trailer. These are the screw holes that are used to mount a canopy bow.

D.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why? I had two different questions...
To keep all the information in one thread to make it easier for members to help you , and to keep the forum from getting cluttered.
You just stared another thread on these same screws .

This is from the rules you agreed to (you may want to read them again to become familiar with them )
• Do not Cross-post multiple posts or threads about the same topic. This includes either creating multiple threads about the same topic in multiple forums or the same thread repeatedly or posting the same post within multiple existing threads.

Edit ; expect this thread to be merged with this one also .

[h=1]M1102 Trailer[/h]

DamiansAR15

Non-Military Shell top for M1101 trailer

Does anyone know of a company that makes a non-military, after market shell top or tonneau topper that will fit on a M1101 trailer? I have been searching and tried to get Diamond Back to make a custom topper for me, but not happening... I might just go with a nuthouse industries rack, but would prefer something that keeps out the elements from the trailer bed.

D.

Last edited:

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A lot of the items available commercially are also used by the Military.
Just painted a different color(s).

The M1101 itself has brake parts, etc that are available over the counter at any trailer store.

DavidB

This part number seem to not come up in a search.
Numbers are on the bag of bolts from kit for top installation and listed the same in the instructions. Are you able to look up prints from numbers ? Size code D .Cage code 19207. Drawing number12471009.

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
Yes I can look up part numbers. Nothing. I tried parts target. NADA I asked a friend to use FEDLOG. NADA.
Look in the parts TM, and see what part number it is. And or NSN. Cage Code 19207 is TACOM. They made a temperay part number to fill the kits.

Numbers are on the bag of bolts from kit for top installation and listed the same in the instructions. Are you able to look up prints from numbers ? Size code D .Cage code 19207. Drawing number12471009.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks