• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can anyone ID this Bracket?

FCJUNKIE

20190331_112735.jpg
I am doing a one off build on a Jeep M677 and was going to use the steering from a M880 for it. I've looked all over but no salvage yards can ID this bracket for me. I was told it came from a M880 truck. Does this bracket look familar to anyone here?

Thanks!

nattieleather

It's not from the M880 or the Mid 70's Dodge W200. I would hazard to guess that that is a Jeep Cab over only part. You may need to see if someone can fabricate it for you.

deathrowdave

That’s a fabed bracket , the bracket shown by Bob is the best steering bracket you can get , there is a later one that is junk . The early one posted uses the reverse rotation box and will make the later trucks feel as if the steering was junk after a swap to early stuff .

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
something in here?

FC_150_170_Parts_List_1964.pdf

I can email it to you but it is too big to post here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks