• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Cincinnati Area Memorial Day Parade

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2019 Cincinnati Area Memorial Day Parade
South suburb of Cincinnati (Florence, KY)- Monday May 27, 10 am

It's time to dust 'em off and fire 'em up.
If you would like to attend, feel free to respond here or send me a pm. I would like to give the parade organizer a rough estimate of attendees
For those of you that have attended in the past, the parade route is unchanged. The parade starts at Boone County High School and ends at the Government Center on Ewing Blvd.

Also, as always, there is a memorial ceremony at the conclusion of the parade. We are encouraged to display our vehicles at the end of the parade route during the ceremony. This is optional.

We have been participating in this parade since 2007. Here are links for the last few years:

2018 Greater Cincinnati Memorial Day Parade
2017-Greater-Cincinnati-Memorial-Day-Parade
2016-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade
2015-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade
2014-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade
2013-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade
2012-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade
2011-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade

Thanks

Last edited:

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Planning to bring the 4-door M998. Thanks for organizing it, Crusher!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the pictures, and the good showing! Spyderman is that 1/4 AR plate bolted to your doors? Also what is that trailer, looks like a M200 with a short truck bed on it, maybe? Lastly, looks like you have a ctis counter weight on you front wheel, not sure if you really want that? Thanks again for supporting our passed hero’s! Hopefully I can make it down in a few years.

Spyderman

Thanks for the pictures, and the good showing! Spyderman is that 1/4 AR plate bolted to your doors? Also what is that trailer, looks like a M200 with a short truck bed on it, maybe? Lastly, looks like you have a ctis counter weight on you front wheel, not sure if you really want that? Thanks again for supporting our passed hero’s! Hopefully I can make it down in a few years.
I never noticed the weight. I will take it off. Yeah the plate on my doors was there when I bought it. The trailer is something I got from a guy up in Ohio. I think it's an M200 trailer that he put a deuce bed on. It works great for my S250 shelter. Gives me a big front porch for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks