• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Box With extendable battery tray , never seen it before.

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just acquired this new battery box with extendable battery tray. Never seen it before. Does anybody know more about this new type is box.
Is it used in the newest LMTV's ?

IMG_0615.jpg

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don’t have the poles unfortunately , the poles support the tray when it’s extended and are stored in the middle brackets I presume ?

Do you know when they started using these battery trees? I have a 2008 truck but that doesn’t have it .

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just acquired this new battery box with extendable battery tray. Never seen it before. Does anybody know more about this new type is box.
Is it used in the newest LMTV's ?

View attachment 763973
That is an A1R battery box. Your M1081A1R was likely rebuild from an existing M1081(A0) and kept the original box. Only the new production late models got that battery box.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks