• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my trailers

johan77

m416a1 johnson furnace
m416a1 year and manufacturer unknown
m416 with generator set, hatz diesel, 50Hz, 1 phase 230V + 24V
m116 generator trailer (used as a storage for now)
belgian army 1/4ton cargo trailer, lookalike converto T6 with tailgate
all trailers are used frequently and pulled behind my VW bombardier-iltis and the jeep, except the unknown m416 (photo 4 & 10), it is going to be restaured to match the jeep cj5M, in colours and period (Vietnam conflict era)

Attachments

Last edited:

Weller

Nice looking collection. I'm using a trailer for firewood as well. Interesting hitch on trailer in photo 5, looks like an extra wide pintle.

johan77

Nice looking collection. I'm using a trailer for firewood as well. Interesting hitch on trailer in photo 5, looks like an extra wide pintle.
all the pintles are the same diameter (like the m416 and 116) in the one on photo 5 (the belgian army 1/4ton cargo trailer with tailgate) is a home made anti-theft system inserted, maybe that's why it looks bigger

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
m416a1 johnson furnace
m416a1 year and manufacturer unknown
m416 with generator set, hatz diesel, 50Hz, 1 phase 230V + 24V
m116 generator trailer (used as a storage for now)
belgian army 1/4ton cargo trailer, lookalike converto T6 with tailgate
all trailers are used frequently and pulled behind my VW bombardier-iltis and the jeep, except the unknown m416 (photo 4 & 10), it is going to be restaured to match the jeep cj5M, in colours and period (Vietnam conflict era)
johan77 you have a really nice collection[thumbzup]. I have an M38A1 that I'm restoring, and I'm looking for an M416 to pull behind it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks