• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone had a GP pickup at Doyle Storage

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This will be my first pick up at Doyle Storage. Anything I should be aware of? Address is Doyle Storage 448-460 Simms Rd. Doyle, CA 96109. On the map it's not to far from the Sierra Army Depot....Thanks.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ask nv555 he knows the area.
Suprman, Thanks for remembering this post. Google map did another lousy map that left me at a dead end street in the middle of the desert. Luckily I had Brian's PH# as he was my GP contact, and he helped with directions and ran the fork lift. Wish I had bought the camera as this place looks like it's right out of Lawrence of Arabia. It's in the High Desert between the Sierra ARMY Depot, and HWY 395. It's nowhere near the town of Doyle. It was raining when I made my pick up, but the GP folks were real helpful, and we had a smooth trip home. Thanks again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks