• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this an M37 water pump pulley?

CombatJack

IMG_4062.jpgIMG_4063.jpgIMG_4064.jpgM37 box.jpg
Found this with some other M37 parts. Looks to be M37 but the number doesn't pull up anything.
Any help is always appreciated!

Anyone care to take a crack at this buggar i found sitting with some M37 parts?? Not M37, I do not believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

TGP (IL)

Could be for the 100 Amp system option.
That's the only time double pulley is used.

But I'm not sure about the diameter.

Tom

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
None of those numbers show up anywhere! It looks like you have the same kind of part as the carb I have, it does not exist!

AVLJeeper

You probably already have checked but just in case; Is there a chance that’s two single groove pulleys held together by the cosmoline? It sure looks like two M37 pulleys stacked together.
Still odd that the part number doesn’t cross reference. Maybe that’s why it’s NOS surplus? :-D

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You probably already have checked but just in case; Is there a chance that’s two single groove pulleys held together by the cosmoline? It sure looks like two M37 pulleys stacked together.
Still odd that the part number doesn’t cross reference. Maybe that’s why it’s NOS surplus? :-D
WOW!
Good call. I think I can agree that this might be TWO stacked and stuck-together pulleys.

One way to be heck this out would be to stick your finger into the hole in the hub. If you feel two "layers" of sheet metal with a gap between them, then our "theory" that they are "twins" would be proven.

Check it out. Then please report your findings, Soldier!

Carry on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks