• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Wheel Adapters/Spacers??

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see - you already asked this same question in the M715Zone.com forum - and also the responses to it.
It seems to me that there isn't too much demand for any such adapters, for a company to have them readily made.

I think the most logical option would be to swap the hubs to end with the 8-on-6.5" bolt pattern. Otherwise I would just recenter the HMMWV wheels.

(if I knew the backspace- and could confirm the bolt pattern (6-on-7.25" ??) of the stock M715 wheels, then I would gladly post an exact drawing of the modified HMMWV wheel, for this application.)

MJCougler

The simple answer is to order the OD inner/outer wheel powder coat option re-centered HUMMER rims, mount your tires on them, and try to sell the rims outright. I did not opt for the rock rings. From: http://www.trailworthyfab.com/12-Bolt-Hummer-Wheel-Using-Flat-Centers.html If you call them, they already know the M715 Specs for their rims. They may even be able to sell you just the centers if you have someone that can accurately weld them in the exact position to make sure there is no vibration. trailworthyfab.com guarantees their rims for no vibration.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks