• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steering Arm Hardware for M35A2

Green Earl

New to the Group,

Bought my M35A2 recently but have not driven it much. Coming down the ridge road for our farm the steering became really sloppy! Luckly was not far from the house. When I parked it I had my son turn the wheel while I looked at the steering and found at least two of the steering arm bolts broke!!
Been looking around for replacements but no luck, was hoping someone could "steer" me in the right direction.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

exhogflyer

Take a picture of yours and post it for us to see. If some bonehead put it together WITHOUT the tapered cones it will keep loosening up. EVERY vehicle you buy needs a thorough checkout, these trucks are old with too many
unskilled hands playing "mechanic". They're heavy too and steering and brake problems can be deadly. Glad you were on your farm and it ended well!

Green Earl

Thank You for the Information. I'm going to try to run this to ground. I'll post what I come up with. I would of thought this type of hardware wouldn't be so rare.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks