• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

troop seat rails/boards

davidb56

Ive ran out of places to look for the extruded aluminum rail boards that are on my deuce troop seats. they don't have to be the full length, as UPS likely will only ship 5-6 footers.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't know the deuce had aluminum ones, all I have ever seen is wood and fiberglass. LMTV has aluminum ones. Fiberglass seat rails are available from Stephan Wood Products, Grayling Mi. HTH.

davidb56

after closer inspection, they are fiberglass. I want to add one on each side board to prevent grandkids from wriggling out the sides. SCSG-G4 posted the best source for them, and only one I now know of. (thank You) Im not a "original equipment type person" but the fiberglass will stay straight and rigid in the hot sun, and have a lot more strength than other "boards" for my use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks