• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new from franklin nc

blwn71

hello all,i am from North Carolina.i am not in or have ever been in the military,but my daughter is in boot camp until june 2019.i joined to get some info on the deuce and a half and maybe get some parts for a project.i have always been interested in the deuce but never had the means to get one.well i have came across a cab from one and would like to piece it together for a rat rod.if this is not the site for this i will understand and you can remove me from site but please explain when you do so.....thanks and god bless

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks