• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dead Pilots M109a3

Dead pilot

I ended up with a M109a3. I started on this project for some one else and things changed due to medical stuff on their end. So I ended up with it. Luckily it's in pretty good shape. Just changed all the wheel cylinder, wheel seals and re packed the bearings. She runs great just needs some tires and some paint.

This one is going to a bit different from the M36. It will end up getting getting some air ride seats and some other comfort upgrades. No plans on the back yet but that will come soon once I finished the M36.

I gotta find the latter for the back and I'm gonna try and find a Whistler turbo to start with. 20190112_134711.jpg20190112_134743.jpg20190112_133016.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dead pilot

Well one thing marked off the list already. I was able to get my hands on good take off C turbo. Finally was able to change it out today only took about an hour. 20190112_134549.jpg20190522_124344.jpg

dmetalmiki

Solid looking 'soopah' truck. And a great acquisition.
I would keep all the original internal electrics, no matter the conversion. (Nice show item).

(...Must have been offi' hard taking those pictures with the..truck 'turned over!' like that).

Dead pilot

Solid looking 'soopah' truck. And a great acquisition.
I would keep all the original internal electrics, no matter the conversion. (Nice show item).

(...Must have been offi' hard taking those pictures with the..truck 'turned over!' like that).
I'll be keeping all the internal electrical stuff that's for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks