• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire Pressure

CES 3245th

I know the TM calls for 70# tire pressure on all (6) 14.00R20 Michelin XZL on a M923A1 5 Ton. The primary driving of this vehicle will be done on asphalt. I have been asking around in the MV community about tire pressure and getting different numbers from different people. So with all that said, what is a good number to run on these tires without a load on the back.

Thanks in advance

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I run 60-65 on my M929A2. If I were to load heavy, I would go to 80+. I'm running 395's now not 14.00, which are actually higher payload capacity than 14.00. Both rims and tires have a max pressure on them, I believe.... rims being lower than the tires.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I run 70 psi on the front and 60 psi on the rears of my 14.00x20's. On a M936a1, A2 I would run 90 all around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks