• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A/M32K tires

BigBand

Well, heck - breaking the ice here, and right away looking for some help.

I've purchased a trailer on Craigslist, and it appears to be an A?M32K-4A. Seller says the
labels on the side are unreadable.

trailer.jpg

I will need to tow it about 250 miles to get it home. Seller says the tires are 7.50x16,
and they are showing some weather checking. Two-piece wheels, 5 lug. He has used it
on the highway to go get hay, and says it tows great, but I'm sorta the cautious kind.
I'm wanting to have a spare with me 'just in case'.

Will a common truck wheel fit the lug pattern on these trailers? It would be great if a
5-lug Ford wheel would fit, or maybe a Chevy or Dodge.

I don't go get it until next Saturday, so I would have some time to get something if needed.

Thanks!

FloridaAKM

I recovered one that only had a 70 mile drive & did it with a Deuce easily. The trailer does have air over hydraulic brakes, so unless you have those connections, you will have no service brakes. The picture you provided doesn't look like the trailer I have, but they have a few similarities. Good luck finding a spare tire with rim that fits & be safe. Welcome aboard.

Matt0729

It does not look like the m32k 4a. The deck looks different and there should be a lot more suspension under it. I don't think I would tow it that distance on highway. I would put it on a different trailer. It looks like a trailer for missiles on the flight line.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The other pictures confirms to me that is a low speed flight line trailer by the tongue design and the rims and not an on road use trailer. Thanks for sharing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks