• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Did you Attended the Massachusetts History Expo on Saturday??? Saftey Alert

CMPPhil

Hi All

I just received the follow message from the organizers of the event concerning a part found after the event: site

Hi from Massachusetts Military Vehicle Collectors Club (MASE)
I'm trying to find a guy who has 4 children's and a 5t, M923sr who went to the Massachusetts History Expo on Saturday. We believe he's from your club.
I recoved a part that we narrowed down to his truck, we think.
Can someone maybe help ID who he was and have him contact me!
If it is his, it could cause serious damage to his truck over the next few days. So if there is anyway you could help find him, we'll all feel a lot better!

The message was sent to MVMVC web site in New Hampshire, but it is not ring a bell here so thought I'd post a warning on SteelSoldiers. If it was you or you know who it was send me a PM and I'll put you in direct contact with the club organizers.

Phil

LCA078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can’t really offer any help from Texas, but a pic or description of the part may help better track this down on your side.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We found him, thanks. The reason that a picture was not attached was because we did not want the item going to the wrong person! Thanks for everyone's help!
(PS: not one if the organizers yet, we were just attendees like everyone else)

LCA078

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad you found the owner. As another M923 owner, I’m curious as to what part could have fallen off the truck and caused serious damage later. ​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks