• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody Doing Chambersburg Pa Pickups?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If its something small I have a guy that goes from there to me every few weeks. The stuff pictured outside like gens and vehicles are at Jays lot its down the street from the main warehouse. The main warehouse will strap most stuff down to a pallet so it can be loaded regular freight.
Will

Postman515

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Daybreak has some stuff going on and can't help me at the moment.
Anybody Else able to condense a box into a triwall for me?
Thanks

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
How big is it? I have family 40 miles away. They picked up some stuff for me in the past but had to take time off work to do so. I can check and see if they can do it. They only have a single axle box trailer so it would only be for small stuff that can be lifted with a yard tractor bucket.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks