• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

14.00x20 dualed tires

Olly

I was just wondering how wide my Xm818 would be if I put dual 14.00x20s in the back? I know I can put super singles and that would make them 53" but even though the 14.00x20s are only 49" I thought dualed up on the back would look badazz. Just wondering if anybody would have a round about idea how wide it would make it? What spacers, or wheels I might need? She has to stay street legal so I need to keep her not a wide load. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Dual 14s will put you over width for legal limits. Imagine adding a minimum width of 28” to your truck total. That would be wider than a lane

Olly

Thanks for the response.... DO you know if I'd be able to put it under classic insurance if I put it under farm equipment?

tobyS

Just put it as a farm vehicle and add a triangle
That is a perfect use for the AT-2 GY that are egg shaped....as long as the eggs don't line up.

Wes, is the inner wheel a standard combat?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks