• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1045A2 Just Arrived! - Need help identifying loose part

ewylam

I am super exited that my 1045A2 just arrived! While doing my initial "walk-though" I discovered a loose part in the engine compartment next to the washer bottle. I would like to identify it before I attempt to get the truck running. The part appears to be a 24V buzzer of some sort with electrical connectors and what seems to be a vacuum connection. Does anyone here know what it is and/or used for? Pictures attached. Thank you!

Emmett (Oregon)

IMG_0406.jpgIMG_0403.jpg

ewylam

Awesome! Thank you for the quick reply. I'll check it out this morning. The part doesn't appear to be in great shape so if I do not have one installed i'll have to order a new one.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It’s not what the parts looks like on the outside that’s as important on the inside, AFAIC...
it appears ok, that just black paint from the rebuild. Many many of these injector pumps are now bad due to bad fuel
sitting in them for so long....

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the HMMWV Forum.

Please post pics of your rig.

Best,

T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks