• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pdf issues

CSaR2010

Morning all. I've been trying to read pdfs on several threads and I can't seem to download or access them. I checked faqs and search but couldn't find anything. Are they just dead files or am I doing something wrong?

Guyfang

Staff member
Might help us, if you told us what you were trying to read. Then if we can, its something you need to fix. If we cant, it may be dead files.

CSaR2010

I've tried a different browser and have disabled my security on the site. The issue I'm having is the "attached files" paperclip doesn't hyperlink or do anything when clicked on. Link works fine and my pdf reader was just checked on another file. Just confused is all.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a huge 28mb file on the cucv electrical and your email or browser might be chocking on it. Not sure on what type of connection you have but it is working.

CSaR2010

It is a huge 28mb file on the cucv electrical and your email or browser might be chocking on it. Not sure on what type of connection you have but it is working.
Something you said made me think of a solution. For future reference with someone with the same issues. I disabled the v bulletin app and switched from a mobile view and went to the desktop view. Worked like a charm. Thanks for the help everyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks