• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan wrecker needed, make some $

hummer4x4guy

I have a friend who’s husband passed away at the beginning of the year. She has some heavy pieces of scrap metal and a likely non working mini front loader she wants to get rid of.
She is just south of Imlay City. She has a pintle trailer that is heavy duty enough to carry the scrap but has no way to load the items onto the trailer.
So im trying to help find someone who wants to earn karma points and a percent of the scrap money earned or fuel reimbursement.

What will be required in general is lifting the items onto the trailer and help with securing them down and hooking to the trailer and pulling trailer to the scrap yard then taking the trailer back to her house and dropping trailer. Then payment will be made.

I have photos of the items she wants removed and the trailer to haul them with. She might not have enough chains/straps to properly secure items to the trailer. So that will be something I’ll hope she can either find some or whomever decides to want to help might have some of them own for use on this job.

If you are interested or have questions feel free to reply here or send me a PM.
Thanks
Joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks