• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Switching Duals for Super Singles on M809

Firetrucks Only

I am changing out our stock tires to Super Singles (Michelin X 395/85 R20 XZL+) on our 1972 M809.
My question is do we need to change the lugs on the rear to fit the new super single rims? I know we need the correct lug nuts for super singles.
Super Singles.jpg

Brutacus

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My m818 has the 16.00's mounted on hemtt rims. The original studs work just fine. I'm using the shoulder lug nuts with part number M-3208 and M-3209. They are for both left and right hand threads. These work great for the hemtt rims, but I'm not sure if they work well with combat rims.

Csm Davis

My m818 has the 16.00's mounted on hemtt rims. The original studs work just fine. I'm using the shoulder lug nuts with part number M-3208 and M-3209. They are for both left and right hand threads. These work great for the hemtt rims, but I'm not sure if they work well with combat rims.
Not needed on 939 combat rims just use same nuts as front wheels.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks