• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Ride

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and the hobby.
That is one nice really clean truck.
'Can't wait to see pictures of the stock (Nice n' grubby!) One when you get it.:naner:

NormB

Nice thing about this hobby is, you can keep it as stock as you like, jazz it up to your heart and wallet’s (and spouse’s content, as the case may be) or turn it back to as close to stock as suits your fancy.

Welcome to the madness.

Enjoy.

Norm

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice looking truck! I seriously considered painting my 1045A2 that color but , in the end, kept it camo.

Tony Trak

Working on a center console, stereo, amp, speakers, sub, bumper lights, light bar, rock lights. Installed the amp under the passenger seat. Sub is under the right rear seat. I’ll post some pics.

Attachments

Tony Trak

Console installed. Everything works! Next is a console that covers wires and extends past drivers seat. Will have locked storage, insulation, cup holders, and courtesy lighting. Had to remove the d-ring on the engine cover dzus fastener. Lucky I still have my snoopy tool.

Tony Trak

I installed all the 12v accessories off the back battery. I added a 12v fuse block. Problem was switches and stereo were always live regardless of key position. I added a continuous duty solinoid wired to the key switch to switch on and off the 12v supply with the ignition key. I will extend the center back to add drink holders for front and back seats. It will also cover the wiring and have locked storage.

Attachments

Tony Trak

Progress made. Console is nearly done. Have to add some locking slam latches and some cosmetic work.

Attachments

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Above the stereo I will add some edge glow acrylic then I need to figure out a solid surface for the top. Ideas?
Reviving this for my own causes... Paint color on truck ? more pics of your console.... you finish the top yet ? fabric on the console ? looks good...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks