• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member xm211

Lowell Dean

Thanks!! Good to hear I’m not alone on these trucks!! They seemed to have dried up around here in Iowa!! I have found some in Nebraska but hoping to find some closer for parts.

M37keppy

I’m about 3.5 hours east of Des Moines. There are several of these G749s scattered around the country side that I’ve found just rotting away. You probably have more parts opportunities then you know. Just get the word out. You never know what people have sitting on the back 40.

Lowell Dean

Driveshaft finally shows up

Good hear about the trucks. But they are few and far between here. I enjoy all the local junk yards!! Would like to find a winch,transfer case, front bumper, and few odds and ends. Any way. I just picked up my driveshaft finally! Now I can get serious about motor mounts !!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks